Paarijat Software Solutions Private Limited (“PSSPL”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.paarijathealth.com and the mobile application ‘Paarijat Health’ (together, “Website”). PSSPL owns and operates the services provided through the Website.
1. TERMS FOR NATURE AND APPLICABILITY
The Agreement applies to you whether you are -
A registered medical practitioner or health care service provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions (“Practitioner(s)”, “you” or “User”); or
A user, a patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for healthcare services through the Website (“End-User”, “you” or “User”)
This Agreement applies to those services made available by PSSPL on the Website, which are offered free of charge to the Users (“Services”), including the following:
For health service Practitioners: Listing of health service Practitioners and their profiles and contact details, to be made available to the other Users and visitors to the Website
For other Users: Facility to (i) create and maintain ‘Health Accounts’, (ii) upload health records, reports, prescriptions (iii) search for Practitioners by name, specialty, and geographical area, or any other criteria that may be developed and made available by PSSPL, and (iv) to make appointments with Practitioners.
Terms and Conditions -
1. The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of PSSPL, and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time.
2. We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
3. You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
5. Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of PSSPL.
6. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
7. You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to PSSPL that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
8. The Website allows PSSPL to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
9. PSSPL shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to PSSPL or to any other person acting on behalf of PSSPL
10. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User.
11. PSSPL assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website.
12. 1While PSSPL will try to ensure a confirmed appointment for an End-User who requested an appointment on Website, PSSPL does not guarantee that a patient will get a confirmed appointment. Further, PSSPL has no liability if such appointment is confirmed but later cancelled by Practices or Practitioners, or the Practitioners are not available as per the given appointment time.
13. PSSPL may send relevant information related to health, new services, offers to user in his registered mobile number through SMS or by call which are useful for the user. User will have no objection receiving these SMS or calls.
14. You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other Users including but not limited to your health issues and your experiences is strictly between you and the other Users. You shall not hold PSSPL responsible for any such interactions and associated issues
15. Any grievances and claims related to the appointment/ refund should be reported to PSSPL support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) days of appointment date with the doctor.
16. The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare services.
18. The Health Records are provided on an as-is basis. While we strive to maintain the highest levels of service availability, PSSPL is not liable for any interruption that may be caused to your access of the Services.
19. You agree and acknowledge that PSSPL may need to access the Health Record for cases such as any technical or operational issue of the End User in access or ownership of the Records.
20. PSSPL reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Website and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where, Such User breaches any terms and conditions of the Agreement
21. In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall PSSPL, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User’s provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost End-Users, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
22. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, or your use of the Website or the Services or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by PSSPL. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be Pune.